At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on
mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of
skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the
conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for accountant to join our Accounting team. The person we are looking for is
communicative, flexible, responsible, precise and accurate; loves to work in a team and has the ability
to solve problems and to adapt to changes in working environment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO AT FOREO
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Posting bank statements in accounting records
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous
- Assist other departments in clearing outstanding items by providing research and support as
required (i.e. especially with customers’ payments)
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company
policy and accepted accounting practices
- Report to a supervisor or manager
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core
values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Location: Zagreb (Croatia).
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume and cover
letter in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered
under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data