Accountant - France
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Prepare accounting-related entries registers, journals and logs, following company’s processes
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analyses of transactions
- Prepare documentation for external audit
What you will bring to the table:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting documentation
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or master’s degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced) / French
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Flexibility, positive, can-do attitude and willingness to work in a start-up environment
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume in
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.