Accounting & HR Administration Manager
Location: Madrid, Spain
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Posting bank statements in accounting records
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous charges
- Assist other departments in clearing outstanding items by providing research and support as required (i.e. especially with customers’ payments)
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices
- Report to a supervisor or manager
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external partners.
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Preparing HR documents
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees while conforming to labor laws.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting documentation
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.