Accounting & HR Administration Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs as required by company
- Follow company’s established accounting processes
- Support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external audit
Office & HR Admin
- Manage day-to-day operations of the office, with a focus on efficiency and time management
- Responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control
- Ordering of supplies and equipment as needed
- Organize the office layout
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Manage contract and price negotiations, and monthly payments with office vendors, service providers and office lease from the local bank
- Develop procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, and scheduling (travel).
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting, uploading of invoices for internal tracking systems
- Management and act as liaison of payroll and labour contract preparation/ terminations through selected vendor
- Point of contact with selected vendor in dealing with labour issues.
- Prepare and assist on the onboarding process for new hires in all aspects
- Maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents (e.g. employment records and on boarding guides) and updating internal databases
- Partner with Croatia on all HR related issues
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting documentation
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.