FOREO is an innovative Swedish brand that is taking the beauty industry by storm. Selling in over 70 countries worldwide already, FOREO is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of premium beauty solutions and has become a major contender in the industry. FOREO is present in more than 10,000 stores and selling one FOREO every 3 seconds in 2017, our design teams have won more than 100 international awards for innovation.
FOREO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Administrative Assistant to join our award-winning US and Canada Team. In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment.
Under general supervision, the Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to include: conducting time-sensitive research, preparing statistical and complex reports, handling information requests and performing routine administrative functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives. As the nature of this position involves exposure to sensitive information, the individual in this role must necessitate considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion, and professional judgement. The Administrative Assistant must be able to communicate professionally and effectively on behalf of the GM.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide support to the GM to include management of the GM’s calendar, expenses, office and files
- Arrange for conferences, meetings and events – including travel plans [i.e., itineraries, reservations, booking, hotels, flights, car service, etc.]
- Oversee the coordination of any scheduling of meetings to also include: - External/Internal participant scheduling
- Create templates and organize documents
- Take meeting minutes/notes during executive and team meetings
- Keep track of deadlines and deliverables
- Demonstrate strong customer (internal/external) service skills and ability to manage professional and interpersonal relationships well
- Effectively adapt to various competing demands, and able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Continuously build processes, create conditions, take actions in order to allow the GM to focus his/her time on bringing value where value is needed, to include:
- Thinking and acting few steps ahead of the GM and providing solutions to steer, if needed
- Review, edit and respond to the GM’s correspondence with both internal and external constituents
- Assists with various ad-hoc research projects and/or special projects
- Maintain consistent and reliable attendance
- Other duties as assigned
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of previous Administrative Assistant or office administration experience required
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding operational issues
- Strong business level of spoken and written English to communicate among other offices/colleagues internally
- Intermediate proficiency with G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work with limited direction and ambiguity to manage flow and maintain focus on responsibilities and timelines
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ensuring the general office is running smoothly (ensuring public spaces are well presented, etc.)
- Dependable and proactive, with the ability to prioritize workload and use time efficiently
- Passion for learning about FOREO products
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
- Occasional national and international travel may be required
You can also learn more about our global company at foreo.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Classification Status: Full-time, Exempt