Administrative Team Lead
LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Liaising with payroll, providing them with monthly updates for the entire Zagreb office.
- Producing weekly and periodic HR metric reports on Excel showing all people changes for management
- Maintaining the reports on various employee benefits
- Establishing good working relationships with managers and actively promoting the HR function.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
Skills and Qualities Required
- At least 2 year experience on administrative tasks and experience in managing a team.
- Very good knowledge of Croatian Labor Law
- Very good knowledge of ENGLISH language.
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough proof reading
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable handling data
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Not afraid to suggest and try new ways of working
- Willingness to learn and grow within the HR department
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in
accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.