Bank statement specialist
At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on
mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of
skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the
conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
IT’S NOT JUST A JOB. IT’S YOUR CAREER EVOLUTION.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for bank statement specialist to join our Accounting team. The person we are looking for
is communicative, flexible, responsible, precise and accurate; loves to work in a team and has the
ability to solve problems and to adapt to changes in working environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Posting bank statements in accounting records
- Perform daily bank reconciliation on assigned accounts
- Accurately reconcile general ledger balances to bank statements monthly
- Assist other departments in clearing outstanding items by providing research and support as
required (i.e. especially with customers’ payments)
- Monitor and resolve outstanding items to maintain a current status and escalate if necessary
- Support continuous improvements in efficiency, effectiveness and customer service
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide accurate and timely information to customers as requested
- Assist in month-end closing
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company
policy and accepted accounting practices
- Assist with other projects as needed
- Rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Report to a supervisor or manager
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 2 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core
values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered
under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data