We are seeking for a FOREO Brand Ambassador that thrives in attracting new customers in selected retail chains.
In this role, you will serve as the face and voice of our company, build brand recognition, and successfully promote our products and services. You will communicate and engage with customers in meaningful ways to increase our company’s brand awareness and add generate new sales opportunities in store.
Train and educate store managers and consumers.
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use FOREO devices.
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products.
- Drive sales by working on Italian accounts: know the products deeply; be able to highlight features and key points in a simple but effective way; be able to explain specifications and technical details when necessary, in a way that is understandable by all.
- Oversee VM in-stores: display items according to FOREO's guidelines; keep counters and displays neat, tidy, clean and well assorted.
- Be aware of in-store stock holding: control in-store items; know the best sellers, know quantity and units; make FOREO managers aware about in-store stock holding and issues.
- Deliver excellent customer service: advise and assist customers; be approachable, understanding and patient, funny, friendly but respectful; be able to understand customers’ needs and suggest the best option honestly.
- Training and in-store brand awareness with trainings, delivering information and explanations to store staff members.
- Support FOREO sale managers: collect, organize, deliver and feedback sale data and information to UK managers.
- Attend in store events and support FOREO branded events.
Great communication skills: be approachable and enthusiastic, witty and funny with a sense of humour, patient and respectful; share and be able to communicate FOREO’s dynamics, free-thinking, forward-looking, rule-bending attitude.
- Be able to deliver excellent customer service and enjoy doing so.
- Be positive, proactive, flexible. Be able to listen and understand people, be able to engage customers nicely without pressuring them.
- Great organisational skills: be able to multi-task and work under pressure; be able to pay attention to detail and effectively self-manage. Be very well organised and ready to solve problems and deal with unexpected issues.
- Be a firm believer of the FOREO brand and want to re-instate this both inside and outside of work.
WHAT WE OFFER
Long-term professional cooperation.
- You will participate in local promotions and campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- Possibility to gain experience and develop a professional career in beauty industry.
If we have raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.