Location: Lisbon, Portugal
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Generation of ideas and new communications strategies, including press positioning, messaging, media relations strategies, creative collaborations, fresh pitch ideas, and high-impact buzz marketing programs and events, to increase the visibility and sales of FOREO in the market
- Work closely with all relevant departments to ensure the implementation of a strong communications strategy
- Oversee all internal and external communications for a company, ensuring its message is consistent and engaging
- Responsible for managing on-the-ground media relations and relations with the PR agencies
- Contact with sales teams of mass media (print, online, radio, tv, etc.) and with OOH companies to request commercial proposals
- Analysis of these proposals and negotiations of the costs
- Align and implement a local market PR and storytelling plan with global strategy
- Responsible for received content align, but also create and shape communication topics for the respective market (alone or with the PR agencies)
- Define, develop and maintain strong relations with all large scale and rising influencers, managing all communications with them
- Responsible for local social media accounts managing and stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Coordinate the influencers and social media strategy with the support of the local Digital Specialist
- Responsible and proactively reporting on outcomes and goal achievements through internal reporting
- Contact publishers from the Reputation Management sheet in order to include FOREO in the articles marked by the Reputation Management team
- Coordinate activities within the team, coach, mentor or otherwise help others to improve their knowledge or skills; distribute business tasks, control and monitor daily activities outcome
- All other activities according to Supervisor request on behalf of job position requirements
- Identify potential partners to organize cross-communications campaigns with them. Creation and analysis of the cross-marketing proposals.
BA/MA degree in Communications or Journalism
3 years of experience in a similar position
Highly motivated senior account executive who has been working across many clients in a fast paced environment.
Have the ability to adapt to any news to FOREO and a real go-getter.
Regional PR experience is necessary
A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.