COUNTRY MANAGER – FRANCE
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for an inspirational Country Manager who is up for the challenge to represent our company in France. The selected professional will be responsible for managing operations independently, develop business and increase profitability for the company in France.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the client facing role and the challenge of growing business from scratch, bringing in a combination of entrepreneurial spirit, intellectual curiosity, strategic thinking, focus on tangible results and collaborative “can do” attitude for continuous improvement.
WHAT WILL YOU DO
- Be responsible for managing all operations within France. This involves taking responsibility for commercial development, profit, revenue, financial results and operational structure.
- Spearhead and oversee the building of the FOREO brand in France through leadership and guidance of all business functions
- Define and implement annual budget plan and provide regular reports to the headquarters.
- Develop a successful commercial development strategy in the French market.
- Coordinate and develop all areas and teams under your supervision and ensure operational and strategic goals are achieved.
- Recruit and manage staff.
- Take good care of local Sales and Marketing team.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- MBA level of education, or equivalent, preferably with some financial qualifications or training.
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning is required.
- Strong understanding of how a business operates.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and creative mindset.
- Excellent project management, networking and interpersonal skills at all levels, including people-management, leadership and both written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and proven experience of the sector the company operates will be a plus. You must fully understand the products and services provided by the company.
- Ability to work independently and be part of an international team, thriving in a start-up environment.
- Strong display of flexibility and ability to adapt to change and ambiguity
- Readiness to travel both within the countries and internationally.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Location: Paris, France.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.