Digital Content Media Manager
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a proactive Digital Content Media Manager to join our team. This key role will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites, influencers, various other media partners on multiple markets in the assigned region.
Your scope of work includes managing teams in multiple markets that are handling content advertising activities, where project team leads report to you, monitoring and evaluating activities and much more.
We are thinking of a hands-on professional who can independently manage given projects and markets and who will match the objectives and assets the best he/she can.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Become the Regional Manager that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid content placements.
- Manage teams from multiple markets working on content advertising projects
- Be responsible for budgets spend, cost-effectiveness of content placements booked and quality of content created.
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Hire team members (Team Leads, Specialists, Assistants) in multiple markets for content advertising roles
- Help out with queries from team members, PR/Marketing and market managers, build execution plans and guide local teams. Consult and explain the strategy and support alignment of various units that will enable the success of your activities and for overall success in the market.
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for marketing campaigns such as product launches, in the field of content advertising, online reputation management.
- Establish and evaluate processes for easier workflow and knowledge sharing.
- Contribute to the training and development of the team.
- Keep an eye on digital content media trends and test new formats.
- Manage & follow-up with people so that things would be delivered.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
Skills and Qualities Required
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Very good level of English language (writing and speaking)..
- Strong team management experience.
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organising things, putting them into buckets and enjoy working on analytical tasks.
- To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatised reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media environment, content marketing trends.
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
- You will work in FOREO's modern office.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.