Digital Content Media Specialist - USA
FOREO is a wildly innovative band of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Become and independent content media planner that knows everything about paid
content distribution and paid content placements
- Execute content advertising activities on assigned markets and be responsible for the
cost-effectiveness of all placements booked and quality of content created through third party providers
- Protect the online reputation of products by making sure the audience sees a positive
- Assess proposals from potential partners and ensure cost-effectiveness of all deals by
negotiating the best terms
- Support all marketing campaigns in the field of content advertising, online reputation
- Create plans and work on targeted messaging for all booked content, brief the partners
and review all delivered content before publishing so that quality of created content is at the desired levels
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done
- Keep an eye on digital content media trends globally and on the assigned markets, find
and test new formats and optimize
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Have proven experience working with content planning or producing in agencies,
companies, publishers is a must
- Experience in Digital advertising is nice to have
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced English Level (writing and speaking) is a must
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story
of the brand/product
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast-paced environment, managing
multiple conflicting priorities
- To be extremely well organized in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports,
project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer,
multi-platform, multi-market activities
- Knowledge of G-Suite, Google Analytics and Social Media
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created
- High level of independence and responsibility for achieving results
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core
values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send
your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.