LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia.
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
FOREO is seeking a proactive Digital Content Media Team Lead to join its team. This key role will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites and influencers, or working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners.
Manage content advertising activities for the Slavic markets: Russia and Ukraine in particular
- Independently manage the team and content advertising activities on assigned markets and be responsible for the budget spend of all placements booked and content created through third party media providers
- Hire when necessary and manage team, freelancers, agencies, external talent to be ready to support internal activities, and workflow
- Build strategies & road maps and execution plans for marketing campaigns, new product launches, retailer campaigns, reputation management and be responsible for the execution
- Plan and control messaging for the planned content pieces and testing for assigned markets
- Track, record and perform data evaluation of everything that is done
- Constantly monitor set KPIs, ensure positive development and provide regular reports to the management
- Review all partnership proposals, briefs and delivered content before publishing
- Keep an eye on content and digital trends globally and on the assigned markets, test new formats and optimize efficiency
- Protect the online reputation of the brand and products, making sure target audiences see a positive impact
3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Native level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Team management experience.
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets
- To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
You will work in FOREO's modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.