Digital PR Manager
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a proactive Digital PR Manager to join its team. This key role will make sure that
planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites, influencers, working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners.
Your scope of work includes managing a team of Digital Content Media Assistants, analysing offers
collected, overseeing process of content creation with partners and approval, monitoring and evaluating campaigns and much more. You will collaborate with all members of the media team and colleagues from
global offices to complete all processes in producing quality content.
As the scope of possibilities and channels to work with is very broad, we are thinking of a hands-on
professional who can independently manage given markets and who will match the objectives and campaigns assets the best he/she can.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Become the Digital PR Manager that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid
- PR placements.
- Manage team supporting markets and consult local markets
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Evaluate queries coming in from team members and PR/Marketing and market managers from
- Build execution plans, guide local market teams.
- Create briefs, keep track of assets delivery, review delivered content.
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of content advertising, paid
PR, online reputation management.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Very good level of English language (writing and speaking).
- To love content advertising.
- To love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets.
- Enjoy working on analytical tasks.
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
- You will work in FOREo's modern HQ in Zagreb, Croatia.
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your
motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under
the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.