Digital PR Specialist/Assistant - Turkey
LOCATION: Turkey (remotely)
FOREO is seeking proactive Specialist and Assistant to join its team. These roles will make sure that planned budgets on content advertising are effectively spent by making partnerships with websites and influencers, or working on self-service content distribution networks and various other media partners for the Turkey market.
Your scope of work includes researching and establishing contacts, analyzing offers, handling the process of content creation with partners, monitoring and evaluating campaigns and much more. You will collaborate with all members of the media team and colleagues from global offices to complete all processes in producing quality content.
- Become the media planner that knows everything about paid content distribution and paid PR placements
- Independently manage assigned markets and be responsible for the cost effectiveness of all placements booked and content created.
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Evaluate queries coming in from team members and PR/Marketing and market managers, PR agencies.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of content advertising, paid PR, online reputation management.
- Build execution plans, guide local market teams, create reports.
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection.
- Review all delivered content before publishing.
- Keep an eye on digital content media trends globally and on the assigned market, test new formats and optimize.
- Manage & follow-up with people so that things would be delivered.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
Skills and Qualities Required
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
- Native level of Turkey
- To love content advertising and finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- To love organizing things, putting them into buckets
- To be extremely well organised in your work: to-do lists, sheets, automatized reports, project management software. You will need them to be able to manage multi-layer, multi-platform, multi-market activities.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Social Media or the ability to learn very fast
- Critical eye and striving for excellence in everything created.
- Result-driven and with high level of motivation and persistence.
- You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office or remotely
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.