Job Description : eCommerce Account Associate
FOREO is an innovative Swedish brand that is taking the beauty industry by storm. Selling in over 70 countries worldwide already, FOREO is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of premium beauty solutions and has become a major contender in the industry. FOREO is present in more than 10,000 stores and selling one FOREO every 3 seconds in 2017, our design teams have won more than 100 international awards for innovation.
FOREO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on eCommerce Account Associate to join our award-winning Tokyo, Japan team. In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment.
As an eCommerce Account Associate, you will act as main point of contact on a daily-basis to support all key online B2B accounts (i.e. Amazon, Yahoo Shopping and Rakuten) and will be responsible for planning and executing eCommerce B2B channel strategy. Your responsibilities and tasks will be based on increasing the business’ revenue, developing new business relationships, product launches, marketing efforts and sales promotions. This position will report directly to the Country Sales Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
Ownership of eCommerce Business Accounts
- Accountable for assigned retail accounts, such as Amazon, Yahoo Shopping and Rakuten.
- Establish and maintain regular communications with assigned accounts in effort to nurture the relationship and keep a pulse on their sales status.
- Create agendas for each account including goals and actionable tasks to optimize sales performance.
New Business Development
- Main point of contact and support for new business account inquiries.
- Negotiate cost/pricing terms offering mutual interest and benefits for both parties.
- Extend all information and required documentation to setup account within the OS.
- Audit product assortment for each retailer to find gap opportunities in which we can add more FOREO products onto their website.
- Research and create funnel of prospected retailers deemed fit for our brand.
- Communicate and utilize offer promotions as marketing tools to leverage FOREO brand exposure and sales within the eCommerce channel.
- Introduce and sell new product launches with a strategic plan on how to market in a way that resonates with consumers.
- Perform competitive analysis and identify areas of opportunities in which will increase performance for FOREO brand.
- Enforce regulations with brand’s Minimum Advertising Price policies, ensuring retailers are displaying products pricing at set amount.
- Regulate and communicate SEM keyword bidding exceptions, as well as restrictions.
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, economics or other as preferred
- A minimum of two years of experience in eCommerce, to include managing a complex business across multiple locations and sales experience
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Cross-industry experience is welcome – retail industry experience preferred
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region
- Ability to clearly communicate in Japanese, both verbally and in writing
- Adequate business level of spoken and written English to communicate among other offices/colleagues internally
- Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients
- Passion for learning about FOREO products
- National and International travel might be required
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required and this position reports to our Tokyo, Japan office
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH**