FOREO is an innovative Swedish brand that is taking the beauty industry by storm. Selling in over 70 countries worldwide already, FOREO is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of premium beauty solutions and has become a major contender in the industry. FOREO is present in more than 10,000 stores and selling one FOREO every 3 seconds in 2017, our design teams have won more than 100 international awards for innovation.
FOREO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on eCommerce Account Manager to join our award-winning US team. In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment. The ideal applicant will be based out of our Las Vegas, Nevada office and will take the lead on being the main point of contact for managing FOREO.com for B2C and B2B eCommerce retail accounts and prospected partners. As an eCommerce Account Manager, the selected individual’s primary responsibilities will include: Managing of Foreo.com platform while driving incremental growth and sales through marketing efforts and product launches. Also, building relationships and creating new accounts. As the scope of possibilities and channels to work with is broad, FOREO is looking for a hands-on professional who can independently manage their workload and who will drive forward with passion on inspiring change across the industry.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage FOREO.com and ensure its present and future successes
- Oversee, implement, and provide strategy related to how best to position FOREO.com
- Understand and utilize analytical tools (Google Analytics, etc.) to analyze FOREO.com’s performance and best position the same for success
- Manage select eCommerce platforms and associated tools that allow customers to search through a website.
- Identify organization’s FOREO.com and certain eCommerce platform goals and ensure they are met.
- Connect and build a loyal relationship with online retail accounts
- Communicate and engage retailers with new activities, such as new product launches, marketing events, and exclusive opportunities in order to maximize channel sales and demand
- Research and discover areas of opportunity to improve our brand and product’s visibility and ranking
- Maintain knowledge on and educate our company’s message, product USPs, industry updates, and overall health and wellness products
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, computer science, communications or another related field is required
- Experience – minimum of three years of relevant experience
- Prior experience in luxury/premium consumer brands preferred
- Strong proficiency in understanding traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Strong communications skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- Creativity – we’re looking for someone who can originate smart, impactful story ideas
- Results-driven – be comfortable working on analytical tasks and trend forecasting and be comfortable reporting results
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (specifically Excel) and Google Drive
- Proficiency in search engine optimization, Drupal 8, Google Analytics, and the like
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
- Demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Ability to travel (domestically/internationally), approximately <10% annually
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
You can also learn more about our exciting global company at FOREO.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Classification Status: Full-time, Exempt