We are looking for eCommerce Key Account Manager who will coordinate business for
marketplaces and key online B2B accounts in EMEA region and who will also be responsible for planning and executing e-Commerce B2B channel strategy and achieving business objective.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO?
- Managing eTailers and marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay (EMEA region)
- Negotiating, managing price alignments throughout the e-markets
- Channel Marketing: defining and executing a yearly marketing plan for online sales
- Marketing analytics: making sure the performance is tracked; measuring and reporting ROI
- Sales forecasting, monitoring sales results and reporting
- Cross-functional collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics and finance teams
- Searching for new online sales channels in EMEA
- Coordinating and executing new eTailers and marketplaces launches
- Setting up KPIs, driving analysis of eRetailer’s performances
- Content management: analysing eTailers websites and creating recommendations plans for improvement and execution
- Team management: overseeing the work of other team members
- Proficiency in eCommerce, merchandising and marketplace management
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline
- Strong financial and analytical skills
- Strong leadership skills, flexible team player
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience in Key Account management, sales, and marketing
LOCATION: The candidate must be willing to live and work in Zagreb, Croatia.
There is no possibility of remote work.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon
our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume
and cover letter in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.