Ecommerce Manager - FOREO.com
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
The extremely high increase of sessions turning into add-to-carts is a big field open for optimisation – finding the reasons, evaluating solutions, managing implementation – that’s a daily mantra, routine and driver of the FOREO.com’s eCommerce manager.
The need for localised eCommerce solutions is growing by day – would it be implementing local preferred payment methods, accepting instalments or cash on delivery. However getting the order would be a waste if the customer would be entangled in the hell of customs – therefore working with logistics teams is usual day when expanding to number of new markets.
You will work closely with the engineering, user experience and content teams to have what is needed for monetising the traffic that we have. You will be directing when and how additional traffic to FOREO.com should be brought from paid media unit of the company. Along with the responsibility to optimise the cash flow and generate transactions, the responsibility for spending well would be there all the time – would it be figuring out how to manage anti-fraud system for lower costs or how to cut major other running costs associated with FOREO.com’s functionality. You will be a financial manager of FOREO.com in a way.
- Responsible for the ecommerce platform, profit&loss optimisation.
- Increasing conversion rates.
- Initiate or assist the team (brand managers, PR, marketing specialists) to execute FOREO.com promotions and campaigns on schedule, while working with campaign/project managers.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Spreadsheet is your natural habitat.
- Strong analytical skills.
- To be keen on making things happen.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Comfortable professional English level is mandatory.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.