eCommerce Manager EMEA
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Manage online retailer business to achieve sales and marketing goals
- Build and maintain relationships with our retail partners
- Define and execute a yearly marketing plan for our retail e-commerce channels
- Develop and maintain marketing calendar and launch calendar for each retailer site
- Develop and coordinate integrated marketing campaigns for e-tailers
- Support business development team to identify new online sales channels
- Support, coordinate and execute new e-tailer launches
- Make sure the performances are tracked: measuring and reporting ROI
- Negotiate and align joint marketing plans with e-retailers
- Monitor sales results of all channels
- Oversee and manage all projects affecting business unit
- Proactive reporting of outcomes and goals achieved
- Plan and allocate resources to effectively staff and accomplish the work to meet business unit productivity and quality goals
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Economics or a related discipline.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing, digital marketing, and e-commerce area is must
- Experience in retail management or sales would be a benefit
- Broad digital experience covering E-commerce, Social Media, Email and Mobile. Affiliate would be benefit.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience in working in a multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.