EMEA PR Manager
FOREO is seeking proactive new team member to join its global PR team as EMEA PR Manager. Reporting into the Global PR Manager, this integral role will make sure that all markets in the EMEA region are meeting their personal and business PR KPIs. Your scope of work includes managing teams of PR professionals and external agencies across our EMEA region and ensuring KPIs re met. You will ensure the smooth sharing of information between markets to benefit the region and provide senior counsel, direction and strategy to all countries to enable them to achieve their PR goals. When a wider EMEA PR activation or project is confirmed, you will take the lead for all PR press kit creation and strategy to share with all team members involved and ensure the PR results pre, during and post event are of the highest return. You will collaborate with the global marcomms unit as well as other departments of the business to ensure PR programs across EMEA are in line with sales, marcomms and wider business goals and objectives.
- Liaising with all markets in the EU developed countries to guide, assist and deliver PR KPIs across all markets and regions
- Analysing and evaluating local marcomms initiatives such as sponsorship, event and activations proposals before submitting for approval. Ensuring all due diligence and potential strategies around these are clear and tactical before seeking approvals of budgets
- Assisting local markets with PR tactics to amplify any events, partnerships or sponsorship programs they are partaking in.
- Updating all local markets on PR initiatives that come out of the global team Advising all markets of the perfect PR steps to take when distributing a global campaign - producing relevant local market tool kit
- Participating in regular brainstorming sessions for global / local markets
- Monitoring news sites from all markets and suggesting newsjacking / reactive opportunities for all markets / global
- Monitoring and pushing all PR agencies in local markets to produce desired results
- Reviewing and finalising agency strategies for all markets
- Assisting in the pitch and onboarding process for agencies and partners
- Take ownership and lead any big event / trade show, B2B event which is happening in respective region and create and roll out PR strategy and assets required for this
- Monitoring each markets’ results on a weekly basis to encourage regular PR and storytelling to garner excellent monthly results Weekly calls with the local marcoms managers to push PR initiatives and ongoing PR activities
- Ensuring all markets deliver weekly news headlines from agencies to ensure an always on approach to news / storytelling for all markets
- Coordinating monthly reports from each market and providing a management report of all markets’ results to the Global PR Manager - with breakdown of league table and highlighting any key findings Reviewing agency time management and activity for all markets from monthly reports / time breakdown
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- At least seven years experience in a PR Manager role, either within agency, or a fast-moving consumer company
- University degree within communications, PR or journalism Experience in managing PR professionals of all levels and nurturing them to achieving personal and business KPIs
- Multi-tasking and problem-solving attitude and skillset highly desirable
- Experience in writing global press releases, local market toolkits and strategies for PR in English and to benefit numerous markets across EMEA
- Experience working on an EMEA level Experience managing agencies on an EMEA level
You will work in a multinational, busy office that houses our global marcomms unit You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.