ERP Process Analyst
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
FOREO is looking for a ERP Process Analyst who would work as a part of our Development Team and define operational objectives in order to achieve outstanding business goals. Your main tasks will include creating detailed requirement specification, writing technical documentation and understanding business needs in order to suggesting possible improvements.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Study system capabilities and write specifications/documentation
- Evaluate the current state of business requirements and user needs in order to suggest system optimization
- Recommend actions by identifying issues
- Evaluate output requirements and formats
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams
- Effectively communicate project requirements with stakeholders
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ year of work experience in business analysis or related field
- A history of supporting successful IT projects
- Exceptional analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Experience working with ERP, large databases and with BDD is a plus
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast–growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send us your CV in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be considered. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.