Our approach is a bold one: we do not just improve existing designs; we tear them down completely and restart from the ground up. It is a revolution, not an evolution. This creative destruction is at the heart of what we do and is reflected in our unique products designs. Our priorities and values are not dictated by investors or shareholders – our team at FOREO has absolute independence to develop the best well- being products possible.
Our challenge is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold- breaking projects at the FOREO Institute founded in Stockholm, Sweden. The LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
Working on the design/creative assets of the global advertising campaigns (rich media, banners, landing pages, emails). Sometimes this means coming up with the concept from the scratch, sometimes – reusing what is already available.
You would work in a multi-language office, in a team with other designers in the design department, but would be formally a member of the media and advertising team.
The successful candidate would have all the possibilities to grow, learn from other member teams in various global offices, and eventually take other roles/responsibilities in the ever-changing environment.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
● Support media and advertising team with anything related with design assets.
● Work on other design projects of the design department - a landing page of the campaign as an example.
● Banner design for multiple platforms and for all funnel levels
● Quality re-briefs to improve design are each campaign
● Eventually – come up with a better way to deliver messages, to create a lasting and powerful visual effect with various media types – would it be a video or a cinemagraph or interactive quiz to be built together with HTML5 designer.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
● Attention to details.
● Passion for digital advertising.
● At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably working on multiple web advertising projects, banners, websites.
● Preferably would love creating various rich-media formats, coming up with something small but with a big effect. Would be comfortable working with animated gifs, cinemagraphs, videos.
● Good level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking).
• Amazing company culture.
• Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
• We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV and portfolio (all in one document) in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.