FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty tech company is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, keep reading!
FOREO has an immediate need for a Happiness Activator to join our award-winning Las Vegas, NV team. In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment.
Under general supervision, the Happiness Activator supports human resources and administrative functions of the company. The Happiness Activator provides a wide variety of clerical and administrative support to HR team in office organization, recruitment, employee relations, human resource processes and procedures, employee staff events and other various ad-hoc projects in support of the entire organization.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides internal and external support to encourage an enjoyable and healthy workplace environment
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of office, break rooms, conference room, etc.
- Checks stock and orders office supplies
- Bring fun & happiness to all that you do!
- Assists with coordination of various employee activities that promote employee engagement
- Monthly staff events (Pizza Friday, Birthday Celebration & Wellness Challenges)
- Annual staff events (Mid-Summer Party, Halloween Party & Holiday Party)
- Provides support to several senior staff including but not limited to scheduling, travel and accommodation requirements, administrative support and errands
- Calendar management, booking travel, and booking meeting rooms
- Provides overall support to the HR department
- Assists with various ad-hoc research projects and/or special projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Regular and reliable attendance is an essential function of the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through
- Demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks
- Ability to adapt to change and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Highly organized, dependable and proactive, with the ability to prioritize workload and use time efficiently
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing including presentation and speaking skills
- Intermediate proficiency with G-Suite applications
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
Individual must possess the knowledge and following skills and abilities or be able to perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities:
- Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, move from one area of the building to another on a regular basis, sit and use a computer for a long period of time
- Manual and physical dexterity needed to operate a computer keyboard and handle paper documents
- Sufficient vision acuity to read information appearing on computer display screen, in hand-written forms, and printed on papers
- Adequate hearing and verbal abilities to communicate effectively in person and by telephone
- Ability to lift and carry items weighing up to 25 pounds
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Classification Status: Non-Exempt, Part-time (20 hours/week)