HR Admin/ Accounting Manager
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Posting bank statements in accounting records
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Monitor credit card charges, payment discrepancies, refunds, returns and miscellaneous
- Assist other departments in clearing outstanding items by providing research and support as
required (i.e. especially with customers’ payments)
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Constantly update job knowledge
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company
policy and accepted accounting practices
- Report to a supervisor or manager
HR ADMIN FUNCTIONS
- Act as the first point of contact for HR-related queries from employees and external
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Preparing HR documents
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
- Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our HR department supports our employees
while conforming to labor laws.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting - operational experience in recording accounting
- Experience in international company
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic knowledge and understanding of IFRS
- Languages: English (Advanced)
- Skills: MS Office (Excel – advanced)
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values
creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If you think that you might be a perfect match for the company, please send your resume in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered
under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.