LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
- • Performing all administrative duties as required including: creating letters, employment contracts, reports and presentations.
- • Maintaining the HR database, making sure that all people changes are updated and the relevant people across the business are informed where applicable
- • Liaising with payroll, providing them with monthly updates for the entire Zagreb office.
- • Producing weekly and periodic HR metric reports on Excel showing all people changes for management
- • Maintaining the various employee benefits
- • Establishing good working relationships with managers and actively promoting the HR function.
- • Assisting in organization and maintenance of personnel records
Skills and Qualities Required
- 2-3 year experience on administrative tasks.
- Very good knowledge of Croatian Labor Law
- Very good knowledge of ENGLISH language.
- Excellent attention to detail and thorough proof reading
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel
- Comfortable handling data
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Not afraid to suggest and try new ways of working
- Willingness to learn and grow within the HR department
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in
accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.