LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia.
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Assist with all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain both hard and digital copies of employees' records.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks and issuing employment contracts.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Assist with payroll and adhoc HR projects.
- Support other assigned functions.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or related.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator or any similar role.
- Exposure to Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.