We are looking for iOS Developer with a strong emphasis on positive attitude and willingness to learn new stuff and embrace new technologies. The selected candidate will pay high attention to details and be
an easy going, flexible team player. You'll be engaged in a full iOS app development lifecycle, from concept creation to the final app deployment and maintenance, with provided mentorship along the way. Additionally, you'll be collaborating with our Android team to provide consistent experience across platforms.
- Development of native in-house and App Store targeted apps from the ground up.
- Maintenance of existing apps.
- Code quality insurance.
- Participation in early stages of concept creation and prototyping.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 2+ year of experience as an iOS developer.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of Cocoa Touch Framework.
- Knowledge of Objective-C.
- Familiarity with Git.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
Desired skills and competencies:
- Knowledge of, or willingness to learn Swift.
- Familiarity with Bluetooth stack and/or networking (RESTful APIs).
- Good grasp of the most popular third party libraries often used in iOS development.
- Side projects to show.
- Published Apps on Apple App Store.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values
creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.