IT Support Junior
LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia.
We are looking for an IT Support Junior with a technical background or some experience in IT. The IT Support Junior is responsible for handling all intranet requests and issues - installation and configuration of desktop environments and handling equipment issues (purchase planning of IT equipment and maintenance).
The IT Support Junior is responsible for installation and configuration of desktop environments
(Windows, Mac, and Chromebook based), and work on internal company’s helpdesk.
- Install and configure MS Windows, Mac, and ChromeOS based desktop devices, and various software tools used by our employees
- Handle various issues - printer problems, network connection, installation of office I equipment, non-working software
- Handle various issues with Google Business Suite
- Help IT support seniors
- Learn a lot about IT support and IT in general
- Knowledge of English is mandatory - we are an international company and you will work with people from different countries using English as the main language for communication inside the company.
- Understanding of IT concepts, computers, network
- Experience in work with MS Windows, MS Office, and hardware.
- Good teamwork and people skills
- Ability to properly communicate IT issues to non-IT people is essential
- Motivation for learning
- Knowledge of Google Business Suite, Mac or Linux is a plus
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members.
- We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.