Every day, business to business and business to client customers go to our customer’s stores to discover the beauty and personal care products we manufacture. As a Foreo, Inc., Key Account Manager, it’s your responsibility to make sure we provide customers with key product inventory and solutions for our products and create long-term customers with experiences built on trust. You drive the business sales strategy for your business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses USA locations.
By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, Foreo, Inc., Key Account Manager fosters long-term loyalty to Foreo and its business development solutions.
• Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners.
• Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region.
• Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients.
As the Foreo, Inc.’s, Key Account Manager, you drive the strategy and infuse the business vision into your professional relationships in your market location. You foster consistent practices for all locations, but you're also flexible enough to manage unique variances in your market. You maintain a constant influence with every customer, ensuring you are intensely focused on forging new relationships with local businesses, managing accounts, and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers. You build a strong business relationship that helps companies succeed and enables our customer’s stores to reach and exceed performance goals. You bridge the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for our customer’s stores.
• You have at least five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations.
• Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is necessary.
• You have a passion for learning about Foreo, Inc. products.
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule. Your work hours will be based on business needs.
• National and International travel is required.
• Please apply by submitting your resume materials via LinkedIn which illustrate your experience in the above requirements, as well as your salary requirements. Applicants that do not send their salary requirements will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's