FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
As a Key Account Manager, primary responsibilities will include: making sure FOREO provides customers with key product inventory and solutions for our products and creating long-term customers with experiences built on trust. He/she will drive the business sales strategy for his/her business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses locations across Serbia. By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, the Key Account Manager fosters long-term loyalty to FOREO and its business development solutions.
• Drive the strategy and infuse the business vision into professional relationships in designated market location
• Foster consistent practices for all locations, as well as being flexible enough to manage unique variances in designated market
• Maintain a constant influence with every customer, ensuring role is intensely focused on forging new relationships with local businesses, managing accounts, and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers
• Build a strong business relationship that helps companies succeed and enables our customer’s stores to reach and exceed performance goals
• Bridge the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for our customer’s stores
• Bachelor’s degree
• A minimum of five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations and sales experience
• A minimum of three years in retail and account management
• Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is necessary
• Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
• Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region
• Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients
• Passion for learning about FOREO products
• Ability to work a flexible and remote schedule (work hours will be based on business needs)
• National and International travel is required
• You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
• You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
• You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
• You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
• You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.