Key Account Manager MEA
LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia.
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
FOREO is looking for a Key Account Manager MEA primary responsibilities will include making sure FOREO provides customers with key product inventory and solutions for our products and creating long-term customers with experiences built on trust. He/she will drive the business sales strategy for his/her business team and manage teams across a market area that encompasses locations across MEA. By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, the Key Account Manager fosters long-term loyalty to FOREO and its business development solutions.
- Open new markets and accounts by researching and directly contacting potential partners.
- Drive sell-out with Marketing team through Trade Marketing promotions and activities.
- Plan and implement promotions during key periods per customer in that market.
- Prepare progress reports and forecasts to all stakeholders.
- Explore and identify key opportunities for each key account, and pursue new doors within the account where possible.
- Builds a strong business relationship that helps companies succeed and enables our customer’s stores to reach and exceed performance goals
- Bridges the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for our customer’s stores
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations and sales experience
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region
- Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients
- Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Intermediate proficiency with Google Suite and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate in English, both verbally and in writing
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.