WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a proactive sales person, with a passion for cosmetics and luxury goods to manage the relationship with key customers in the Norwegian market. Key Account Manager will manage and develop existing relationships with major accounts in Norwegian market, working to expand the product portfolio and grow revenue, whilst increasing client satisfaction level, as well as brand & product awareness. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to create and cultivate professional relationships with high-level customers. You will be organized, a practical problem solver with attention to detail and the ability to work independently. This is a key position within the organization with challenging and promising development opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Assist Managing Director in researching/ identifying and opening new B2B accounts. Develop and maintain existing customer relationships, including regular travel to accounts in Norway.
- Responsible for implementing training across accounts.
- Working alongside marketing team to implement promotional strategies across B2B accounts.
- Manage, develop and grow in-store sales team. General administration.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years of business development, sales, marketing experience, ideally within the beauty sector. Knowledge and experience with FMCG and/or luxury consumer goods will be a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven influencing skills, ability to impart knowledge and inspire others.
- Strong customer relationship experience, working in close partnership with key stakeholders, including customers, distributors, internal functions and suppliers.
- Experience thriving in a rapidly changing environment, where innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response is crucial.
- Previous experience in E-commerce will be a plus.
- Fluent in English and Norwegian.
- Amazing company culture. Surround yourself with great team members.
- We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.