Job Description: Key Account Manager
FOREO is an innovative Swedish brand that is taking the beauty industry by storm. Selling in over 70 countries worldwide already, FOREO is experiencing exceptional growth in the realm of premium beauty solutions and has become a major contender in the industry. FOREO is present in more than 10,000 stores and selling one FOREO every 3 seconds in 2017, our design teams have won more than 100 international awards for innovation.
FOREO has an immediate need for an inspirational, talented and hands-on Key Account Manager to join our award-winning Tokyo, Japan team. In turn, we offer an exciting and dynamic working environment.
As a Key Account Manager, primary responsibilities will include: making sure FOREO provides customers with key product inventory and solutions for our products and creating long-term customers with experiences built on trust. He/she will drive the business sales strategy for his/her business team and manage teams across his/her market area. By leading and inspiring all partners to provide unparalleled customer service, the Key Account Manager fosters long-term loyalty to FOREO. and its business development solutions. This position will report directly to the Country Sales Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Drive the strategy and infuse the business vision into professional relationships in designated market location
- Foster consistent practices for all locations, as well as being flexible enough to manage unique variances in designated market
- Maintain a constant influence with every customer, ensuring role is intensely focused on forging new relationships with local businesses, managing accounts, and building loyalty by providing quality experiences for business customers
- Build a strong business relationship that helps companies succeed and enables our customer’s stores to reach and exceed performance goals
- Bridge the worlds of retail, corporate, and business development by combining the company vision with field execution to create future business success for our customer’s stores
Required/Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration
- A minimum of five years of experience managing a complex business across multiple locations and sales experience
- A minimum of three years in retail and account management
- Cross-industry experience is welcome — a retail background is necessary
- Ability to clearly communicate in Japanese, both verbally and in writing
- Adequate business level of spoken and written English to communicate among other offices/colleagues internally
- Intermediate proficiency with G-Suite and/or Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional relationships with both internal and external partners
- Proven ability to drive incremental revenue, create new relationships and manage existing ones, and build loyalty within a market region
- Strong understanding of how to position solutions for business clients
- Passion for learning about FOREO products and industry
- Ability to work a flexible and remote schedule (work hours will be based on business needs)
- National and International travel is required
Work Environment & Physical Demands:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach, stoop or kneel
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work
- Light to moderate lifting is required
- Regular, predictable attendance is required
**PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH**