Key Account PRO Channel
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a proactive sales person, with a passion for cosmetics and luxury goods to manage the relationship with key customers in the UK market. Key Account PRO Channel will manage and develop existing relationships with major accounts in UK market, working to expand the product portfolio and grow revenue, whilst increasing client satisfaction level, as well as brand & product awareness.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, and the ability to create and cultivate professional relationships with high-level customers. You will be organized, a practical problem solver with attention to detail and the ability to work independently. This is a key position within the organization with challenging and promising development opportunities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Responsible for the development of FOREO PRO Channels – Salons, studios, hotels, spas, hospitality, etc.
- New account acquisition and detailed management of PRO Channel portfolios.
- Seek, negotiate and attain solutions for supply and distribution to PRO Channels.
- Development of accounts through trade promotion and relation building.
- Collaboration with the EMEA and Global Sales and Marketing team for the execution of campaigns.
- Conduct product training for sales teams.
- Drive and work as part of a fast-paced team in a start-up atmosphere.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Minimum 2-3 years working as Professional Channel - Key Account Manager
- Knowledge and experience with FMCG and/or luxury consumer goods will be a plus.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven influencing skills, ability to impart knowledge and inspire others.
- Strong customer relationship experience, working in close partnership with key stakeholders, including customers, internal functions and suppliers.
- Experience thriving in a rapidly changing environment, where innovation and creativity in generating ideas for quick response is crucial.
- Fluent in English.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.