Lead Front-End Developer
LOCATION: Zagreb, Croatia.
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are searching for a dynamic and creative Frontend Web Developer who has the skill, knowledge and experience to help shape our custom ERP software. Our small, growing team is responsible for developing and maintaining the company’s ERP and connected web applications which support the entire business process of the company.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Prototyping as well as developing innovative, complex web development solutions are part of your main responsibilities
- Architect features and reusable UI components using Vue.js
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for speed and scalability
- You'll help improve the overall experience of our product through improving the quality of the Frontend features
- You'll work alongside the Backend Engineering team, the UX team and Product Managers to iterate on new features
- You'll collaborate with and teach other Frontend Engineers
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
An extensive knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS), JS (ES6)
- Extensive experience with Vue.js framework
- Ability to understand the importance of an application's user experience and its effects
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development
- Frequently deliver high-quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies
- Experience consuming RESTful web services
- Experience in Mobile Responsive Design
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
WHAT IS BIG PLUS
Hands-on experience with TypeScript
- Writing tests with Karma and Mocha
- Jade templating engine
Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.