LEGAL COUNSEL - Croatia
- Assist in developing and improving processes for streamlined legal review of
contracts, marketing materials and other legal issues, and then work within the
law department and client groups to implement those processes.
- Organize and maintain company’s contracts and company’s corporate
- Support M&A activities and transactions, including non-disclosures, data rooms,
due diligence and post-closing integration and administration
- Assist with the preparation and revision of standard contracts and company
policies, including releases, confidentiality agreements and privacy policies, etc.
- Support and drive departmental initiatives, including the new legal support
processes, contract programs and templates, and the use of technologies to
- Assist with company’s ethics and compliance programs – e.g. GDPR
compliance, code of conduct, etc.
- Organize and maintain board of director materials and assist with legal
department’s preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Maintain domestic and international subsidiary organization and corporate
- Project tasks and project management responsibilities, as needed
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
Skills and Qualities Required
- At least 1 year experience on a similar role
- Master degree in Law
- Understanding of general corporate policies and procedures
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced media team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal
roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in
accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.