We are looking for a highly qualified Legal Counsel to oversee the legal aspects of our business. You will safeguard our reputation by guaranteeing that the company strictly follows law guidelines and give legal advice to management about all relevant issues.
The successful candidate will effectively ensure legal conformity and minimize probability of exposure.
- Assist in developing and improving processes for streamlined legal review of contracts, marketing materials and other legal issues, and then work within the law department and client groups to implement those processes.
- Organize and maintain company’s contracts and company’s corporate governance documents
- Support M&A activities and transactions, including non-disclosures, data rooms, due diligence and post-closing integration and administration
- Assist with the preparation and revision of standard contracts and company policies, including releases, confidentiality agreements and privacy policies, etc.
- Support and drive departmental initiatives, including the new legal support processes, contract programs and templates, and the use of technologies to increase efficiencies
- Develop an electronic filing system with all company contracts and other important documents
- Assist with company’s ethics and compliance programs – e.g. GDPR compliance, code of conduct, etc.
- Organize and maintain board of director materials and assist with legal department’s preparation for board and committee meetings.
- Manage stock incentive plan administration.
- Maintain domestic and international subsidiary organization and corporate formalities
- Project tasks and project management responsibilities, as needed
- At least 1 year experience on a similar role
- Master degree in Law
- Understanding of general general corporate policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume in English.