MarComms Manager Italy
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a dedicated MarComms Manager to push the development and implementation of marketing projects for the company in Italy. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, will participate in the definition and management of the project scope, will determine project goals and outcomes as well as measures and report performance.
LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
• Responsible for all aspects of B2B and B2C marketing activities in Benelux area, including digital marketing, campaign management, PR, media planning & buying, trade marketing and more.
• Actively participating and preparing business models and offers for new and existing clients.
• Defining, planning and implementation of long-term and short-term marketing strategies for EE markets per retailer (Douglas, Sephora, Harvey Nichols, concept stores etc).
• Planning and executing marketing plan (print, FB support, digital, bloggers / vloggers).
• Launching new products and maintaining growth on existing pillars.
• Defining promo materials and promo activities for all distribution channels.
• Analyze market / consumer / competition and identifying potential areas in which to invest based upon consumers’ needs and spending habits.
• Managing budgets and all marketing communications campaigns to deliver strong ROI.
• Preparing launch events in all countries.
• A “Swiss-army knife” that will drive projects forward with minimal supervision.
• Cross-functional collaborator who will work with creative, web development, product development and sales teams to take ideas from conception to realization.
• Conduct product training for sales teams and key distributors.
• Support the sales team to develop and implement trade marketing strategies including in store promotion and e-tailer campaigns.
• Drive and work as part of a fast-paced team.
• Reporting to Regional MarComms manager
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
• BA/MA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or a related discipline.
• 5+ years of experience in similar position will be appreciated.
• Strong knowledge in Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion or a luxury lifestyle brand.
• A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person - a solution solver and a doer.
• Understanding the needs of Italianmarket.
• Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
• Strong analytical and excel skills as well as knowledge to make data-driven decisions.
• Capability to create and execute marketing campaigns.
• Results driven.
• Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
• Experience in international environments will be a plus.
• Fluent in English and Italian.
• Amazing company culture.
• Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
• We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we have raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.