Marketing Assistant (m/f)
At FOREO, our mission is to question conventional thinking, and we are doing that by working on mold-breaking projects, changing the world one amazing product at a time. Our LUNA™ line of skincare devices and the new ISSA™ line of dental beauty devices have already smashed the conventions of the health and beauty industry. And we are just getting started.
We are looking for a Marketing Assistant to support the Marketing and Communications department in its primary and administrative duties. You will work on cutting-edge creative marketing campaigns that include social media, PR and marketing tactics and will spread brand awareness across all traditional and non-traditional communication channels within Polish market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Assist and support marketing & communication department in daily tasks
- Order processing and stock control of PR units
- Create briefs, keeping track of assets delivery, review delivered content in accordance with Marketing & Communications Manager
- Follow up on the tasks to help achieve the best online reputation
- Translate press releases and new content from English to Polish
- Prepare reports and track released content
- Basic market researches
- Assisting with promotional activities
- Help with events coordination
What you will bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree
- Polish native speaker
- 1-2 years of working experience in marketing
- English on very good level (B2)
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized and able to work to deadlines
- A love for organizing and maintaining tasks (such as files, databases, spreadsheets etc)
- You will have a critical eye and strive for excellence in everything you create
- Results-driven and with a high level of motivation and persistence
- Outgoing and confident
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members.
- We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Are you ready to take this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.