Marketing Manager - Warsaw
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Developing, implementing and executing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Researching and analyzing market trends and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Take part in designing and managing communication and activities in social media channels
- Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing
- Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Fluent English
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection