WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organisation and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional able to undertake a variety of office support tasks and work diligently under pressure. This person will be comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion as well as incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO:
• Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
• Handling incoming calls and other communications.
• Greeting clients and visitors as needed
• Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing
• Helping organize and maintain office common areas
• Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
• Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
• Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
• Performing general office clerk duties and errands
• Maintaining office equipment as needed
• Perform receptionist duties when needed
• High school diploma or associate’s degree.
• Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
• Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
• Warm personality with strong communication skills.
• Ability to work well under limited supervision.
• Great communication skills.
• Have a valid driver license.
• You will have the possibility to work in FOREO's office
• You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced team
• You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
• You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.