WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
Oversee day to day activities of the Operations segment
- Recruit and build your own team and manage its growth in line with business development and growth
- Recruit and supervise several key management positions – Warehouse manager, Logistics manager, Sourcing manager
- Train managers and staff to ensure everyone is performing adequately in their role
- Ensure key performance indicators are in place and motivate staff to achieve set targets
- Ensure timely and correct internal information flow as well as with other departments in the organization, with the intent of supporting the environment of continuous improvement
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout to implement changes if and when needed
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures in compliance with the legal regulations
- Forecast all requirements, analyse variances, initiate corrective actions where needed
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective quality assurance control processes
- Ensure compliance with international shipping regulations, as well as with local laws at shipping destinations
- Acquire and maintain needed certificates and third body documentation when needed
- Build and manage relationships with key Operations vendors
- Effectively manage budgets and costs in line with the business activities
- Organize and provide needed reporting to higher management
- Report to Poland General Manager and EMEA Operations Director
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
Mandatory 5+ years of experience in Operations management
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Decision making and leadership abilities
- Ability to engage and motivate others, taking initiative and being proactive
- Result-driven and oriented approach
- Problem-solving skills, thinking ‘out of the box’
- Great organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Deep understanding of ERP systems and technology in general
- Advanced Excel knowledge and strong analytical skills
- Data processing, reporting and BI skills
- Experience in warehouse and logistics operations
- Experience in negotiating and working with vendors
- Experience in business planning and project management
- Experience in general management system standards
- Basic engineering knowledge is considered a plus
- Fluency in English and Polish (in speaking and writing)
- Amazing company culture.
- Working in a multi-national environment.
- Surround yourself with great team members; we hire people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, enabling you to have a bigger impact on our future.
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Are you ready to take on this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter in English.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data