WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a dynamic PHP Developer to join our IT team. You are to take an active part within the e-commerce and ERP platform enterprise, managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all the server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Participate in all phases of software development / implementation lifecycle, including functional analysis, development of technical requirements and support.
- Build efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Ability to work both independently and within a team, demonstrable willingness to learn and have the ability to produce high quality code on time.
- 2+ years’ experience with web technologies.
- The LAMP stack proficiency (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns, MVC framework experience, such as Symfony.
- Good knowledge of relational databases and version control tools such as GIT.
- Understanding of ERP system, preferred.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values, creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
- Are you ready to take up this exciting challenge? Send your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.