- Become the member of PR team to support all PR activities on the local market such as media relations, events, press conferences, partnerships & sponsorships and more
- Assist in adapting global brand strategy
- Participate in brainstorming and planning,
- Build media list (lifestyle, beauty, marketing & tech)
- Manage PR and editorial calendar
- Responsible for different type of PR content: Press Kits, PR presentations, articles and database
- Follow the current lifestyle and beauty trends
- Track, record and performance data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- Minimum BA in public relations, communications or similar relevant field,
- Creative, unconventional thinking and writing skills,
- Excellent level of ENGLISH (writing and speaking),
- Knowledge of local media (print and online),
- Knowledge of media monitoring tools and PR metrics,
- Well-organized, proactive attitude is a must,
- Outstanding passion for PR industry
- Previous working experience as PR assistant or in similar role (would be a plus)
- You will become part of a international, highly skilled and experienced team
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in
accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.