PR Content Manager
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
FOREO is seeking a proactive PR Content Manager to join its team. This key role will drive the campaign and strategy development for all global campaigns including drafting materials, liaison of partners involved, event management and planning, creative direction for PR purposes, media release and story angles and campaign overviews. Alongside the global PR Manager, drive annual PR activities such as creative media gifting, press trips, consumer events where necessary and take charge for the PR team to amplify this and roll out globally.
- Create and maintain the global media database and regularly reach out to these journalists.
- Regularly research and draft B2B stories with an emphasis on creating regional versions.
- Identify and pitch global events, sponsorships, partnerships and stunts for any global campaign in order to regionalise the uptake.
- Draft regular media releases and communications updates, FAQs, Interviews, opinion pieces and news stories for global distribution.
- Identify good news stories that can be successful locally, i.e. EMEA, Global, SEA, Oceania
- Adapt all global press kits and each press release to suit different media channels such as travel, lifestyle, beauty, news, design etc. In addition, adapt local stories to pitch out wider globally
- Take responsibility for briefing in assets to drive the PR for each press kit we create
- Own the auditing processes for agency support across different regions and supplying toolkits for local markets to use best practice when evaluating and selecting and onboarding agency partners.
- Oversee the brand reputation from a global perspective and instigate new tactics to elevate this
- Think outside the box and suggest at least one BIG activation, PR story or idea per month that will have the world and media talking about FOREO.
- Analyse and evaluate any sponsorship, partnership, media spend or event that is if a global nature
- Research and investigate tools which can be used to further strengthen the PR department on a global level (industry reports, new software, creative services, global agencies etc).
- Stay across all industry trends / PR trends / news highlights and update relevant team members.
- At least 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- Industrial experience in beauty/skin care is preferred
- BA/MA degree in Communications or Journalism.
- Highly motivated senior account executive who has been working across many clients in a fast paced environment.
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of global PR and how to write stories for many regions
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Results driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Highly proficient in English
- Amazing company culture
- You are looking for something different
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.