PR MANAGER – EASTERN EUROPE
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a dedicated Marketing Manager to push the development and implementation of
marketing projects for the company in Eastern Europe. The successful candidate will be responsible
for project management, will participate in the definition and management of the project scope, will
determine project goals and outcomes as well as measures and report performance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Responsible for all aspects of B2B and B2C marketing activities in the Eastern Europe area, including digital marketing, campaign management, PR, media planning & buying, trade
marketing and more.
- Help to define and create the marketing strategy for the assigned territory that adheres to
FOREO’s DNA and identity.
- A strategist responsible for the management and execution of all marketing communications
campaigns to deliver stong ROI.
- Cross-functional collaborator who will work with creative, web development, product
development and sales teams to take ideas from conception to realization.
- Conduct product training for sales teams and key distributors.
- Support the sales team to develop and implement trade marketing strategies including in store
promotion and e-tailer campaigns.
- Drive and work as part of a fast-paced team in a start-up atmosphere.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Communications, Economics, Business or a related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in similar position will be appreciated.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion or a luxury lifestyle
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of EE market.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong analytical and excel skills as well as knowledge to make data-driven decisions.
- Capability to execute marketing campaigns.
- Results driven.
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Experience in international environments will be a plus.
- Excellent English skills will be a plus.
- Previous eCommerce experience will be appreciated.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values
- creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
LOCATION: Zagreb (Croatia)
If we have raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your motivation letter and CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered
under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data