PR Manager – Poland
Location: Warsaw, Poland
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for a dedicated PR Manager to push the development and implementation of marketing projects for the company in Poland. The successful candidate will be responsible for project management, will participate in the definition and management of the project scope, will determine project goals and outcomes as well as measures and report performance.
WHAT WILL YOU DO AT FOREO
- Implement global brand strategies on local market fully aligned with local / regional consumer needs, trends and economic environment.
- Develop a national marketing communication’s PR plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Agency management for local market
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, by-line articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Create and curate engaging content.
- Communicate and build relationships with current or prospect clients.
- Effectively utilize company’s social media and blogs.
- Create and distribute press releases.
WHAT WILL YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- You have 3+ years of experience in Communications, PR, Journalism or Marketing
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns on a national level.
- Experience in acting as a brand spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience.
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related field of studies.
- Strong knowledge in Marketing 360 background ideally from beauty, fashion or a luxury lifestyle brand.
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills.
- Fluent in ENGLISH
- Native-like fluency in Polish language.
- Amazing company culture.
- Surround yourself with great team members. We hire great people based upon our core values creating a fun, collaborative and stimulating work environment.
- We are a fast-growing team, allowing you to have a bigger impact on our future.
If we have raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company,
send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.