PR Manager - Serbia
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
FOREO is seeking an enthusiastic and talented PR and Communications Manager to join our award-winning global marketing team. The ideal applicant will have a strong professional PR record, an infectious personality and a passion for getting involved in meaningful work.
This key role will lead the full PR & Communications strategy for Serbia, managing our PR agency and proactively seeking out meaningful partnerships, content creation initiative, social media synergies and wider market integration to support our increasingly powerful brand presence and retail network.
As the scope of possibilities and channels to work with is broad, we are thinking of a hands-on professional who can independently manage given markets and who will drive forward with passion on inspiring change across the industry.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT FOREO
- Be the person who knows everything about PR & Communications in the Serbian market, representing the customer and building a strong network that delivers results.
- Protect the online reputation of the products by making sure the audience sees a positive impact.
- Hire when necessary and manage team, freelancers, external talent to be ready to support internal activities, workflow.
- Build execution plans, guide team members.
- Create stories, briefing creative units to earn unprecedented media coverage
- Track, record and perform data evaluation of everything what is done, come up with unified metrics and data collection.
- Build strategies & roadmaps for product launch campaigns in the field of PR and wider communications initiatives.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TABLE
- Creativity – we’re looking for someone who can originate smart, impactful story ideas
- Passion - To love PR in all its forms
- Confidence - the role will entail high level media liaison, so confidence and professional communication is key
- Ambition – FOREO is growing at an unprecedented rate, and we want to hire people with the ambition to take on more
- Experience - At least 4 years in a similar role.
- Language – Native Serbian speaker alongside very good level of English language (writing and speaking).
- Innovative - To love finding new unexpected ways to organically tell the story of the brand/product.
- Results-driven - Be comfortable working on digital and analytical tasks – find strategies that hack growth and think innovatively on reaching high targets
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team.
- You will participate in global and local campaigns and be able to influence their success.
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment.
- You will have the possibility to grow and the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast growing environment.
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.