PR Regional Manager (North America, Latin America, Asia & Australia)
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
FOREO is a wildly innovative brand of 3000+ revolutionaries who opt for bold instead boring
every time. Our Swedish beauty-tech co. is forever hungry for something new—whether it’s a groundbreaking high-tech beauty product or an unorthodox way to work smarter. If breaking molds and challenging standards is your thing, check out our jobs page at foreo.talentlyft.com/#home to see what’s available.
- Liaising with all markets in the region to guide, assist and deliver PR KPIs across all markets and regions within region
- Analysing and evaluating local marcoms initiatives such as sponsorship, event and activations proposals before submitting for approval. Ensuring all due diligence and potential strategies around these are clear and tactical before seeking approval of budgets
- Assisting local markets with PR tactics to amplify any events, partnerships or sponsorship programs they are partaking in.
- Updating all local markets on PR initiatives that come out of the global team
- Advising all markets of the perfect PR steps to take when distributing a global campaign - producing relevant local market tool kit
- Participating in regular brainstorming sessions for global / local markets
- Monitoring news sites from all markets and suggesting newsjacking / reactive opportunities for all markets / global
- Monitoring and pushing all PR agencies in local markets to produce desired results
- Reviewing and finalising agency strategies for all markets
- Assisting in the pitch and onboarding process for agencies and partners
- Take ownership and lead any big event / trade show, B2B event which is happening in respective region and create and roll out PR strategy and assets required for this
- A PR Gun; you will be energetic, passionate about storytelling, have the ability to adapt to any news to FOREO and a real go-getter.
- This will suit a highly motivated senior account executive who has been working across many clients in a fast paced environment (agency experience preferred).
- A proven storyteller. Let us see your last story and show us how much the media picked it up!
- Passion and infectious personality for brand advocacy and building relationships.
- Regional PR experience is necessary
- BA/MA degree in Communications or Journalism.
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar position
- A creative, dynamic, forward thinking person- a solution solver and a doer.
- Understanding the needs of the EMEA market.
- Proactive, strategic thinking and problem solving skills.
- Results driven, but positive attitude
- Highly motivated to join a fast growing company within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- You will work for a global beauty and wellbeing brand that is the fastest growing
- in its industry
- You will be encouraged to bring fresh ideas to the table and experiment daily
- You will become part of a highly skilled and experienced international team
- You will profit from a creative, knowledge-sharing and stimulating environment
- You will have the possibility to grow and have the opportunity to take the most optimal roles and responsibilities in a fast-growing environment
If we raised your interest and you think you might be a perfect match for our company, send
your CV in English.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be
considered under the terms and conditions of confidentiality in accordance with the regulations of personal data protection.